Our firm aims to help business owners understand and explore the various employer-sponsored retirement plans available. Plan providers may be strong in one area, such as investments, but weak in others, such as plan design. We are experienced in the design, implementation and monitoring of qualified retirement plans.
We also do not have product restrictions or enticements that lead us to recommend one platform over another. Whether you are a single-person S corporation or an employer with 50 employees, we provide objective advice for your needs.
Our retirement-plan concierge services include:
- Review of your company’s demographics, objectives, and budget to help you decide which type of plan makes sense for your particular situation.
- Review and comparison of the various vendors who will play a role in designing, implementing, and servicing your plan.
- Coordination among the various service providers
- Assistance to employees who will play key roles in running the plan, such as your payroll department
- Assistance to plan participants
- Investment fiduciary service to assist you in reducing your fiduciary liability
- Help understanding your plan as operational questions arise
- Assistance with year-end tasks such as employee census completion and review of tax form 5500