5 Questions to Ask About Your 401(K)
Many people have a 401K or other retirement plan as one of their employer benefits. However, they often don’t know how the plan works and how to get the most benefit from it.
- What type of plan does my employer offer?
- Does my employer contribute to the plan?
- How much should I be contributing?
- What investments are offered?
- What investments are most suitable for my risk tolerance and investment time frame?
Don’t wait to ask these questions. Call us to discuss your future—215-412-2440